Lincoln Center Young Patrons
Lincoln Center Young Patrons connect culturally-minded New Yorkers in their 20s through early 40s who celebrate, support, and promote the world’s leading performing arts center: Lincoln Center.
A Deeper Look
Our initiatives engage a younger demographic in the arts through a mix of performance outings, educational programs, social occasions, and volunteer opportunities. Learn more below:
101 Series Curated especially for the Young Patrons, these outings combine a live performance with discussion and cocktail reception. The 101 series takes place four times per year at unique venues across NYC. Recent events have included:
- Listening 101 with the Experiential Orchestra at The Stanely H. Kaplan Penthouse
- Flamenco 101 with Soledad Barrio and Noche Flamenca at The Hispanic Society Museum and Library
- Fine Instruments 101 at Tarisio - Fine Instruments and Bows
Performance Outings Young Patrons have access to Lincoln Center’s most in-demand performances—often when they’re sold out to the general public. There’s also a social component to each outing, and the evening’s artists are invited to attend.
Galas and Parties Members are invited to exciting events throughout the year. Those include everything from cocktail parties to our annual Young Patrons Gala. Examples include:
- Summer Swing Party: Our outdoor dance party celebrates Lincoln Center’s Midsummer Night Swing.
- Jingle & Mingle: Our annual holiday party is the best way to ring in the new season!
- Young Patrons Gala: Our biggest event of the year, this black-tie benefit raises vital funds for Lincoln Center.
- Plus: Green Room Dinners, Festival Celebrations, and other occasions designed to surprise and delight.
Volunteer Opportunities Young Patrons are given unique opportunities to engage with the arts on a meaningful level by volunteering at Family-Linc performances, LC Kids events, and for programs through Lincoln Center Education like Mentor-Linc.
Our annual Summer Swing Party will take place on Friday, July 14 - we hope you’ll save the date!